$40 in Revenue Needed for Every $1 of Energy Waste
Now, management can attack energy waste and implement proven ways of saving energy with our SEE The Light Supermarket Manager's Energy Toolkit, created exclusively for the food retail industry. SEE The Light takes a whole store approach, with energy Tips addressing every part of the store to help you cut energy usage by up to 10%. Don’t think a 10% reduction in usage sounds like a big deal? Consider this: Supermarkets need to earn $40 in revenue to recover every $1 of energy they waste—and at least 10 percent of your energy cost center is attributable to waste.
The Supermarket Manager's Energy Toolkit is an "energy manager in a box." It contains everything supermarket general management needs to implement a simple, cost-effective energy waste reduction program.Each Toolkit includes:
- 30+-page Handbook with step-by-step directions on how to implement SEE The Light at your supermarket. Click here for Handbook Table of Contents
- Five proven, supermarket management Energy Tips to easily and immediately start reducing energy costs.
- SEE The Light Benchmarking Software: An easy-to-use benchmarking tool to capture your current energy usage, track energy use reductions, and reward success. (Single site license included with $999 Toolkit Fee. Additional licenses extra)
- Promotional materials—vibrant, impactful posters, stickers, and manager’s energy guides to get your message out.
- Temperature gauges—yes, real “tools” to measure temperatures and promote compliance.
- Employee communications documents to involve your staff in the SEE The Light program…just fill in your supermarket's name and details and you're ready to go.
- Audit sheets to monitor compliance and measure success.
- CD with digital files for easy SEE The Light implementation.
Custom-Designed Supermarket ProgramsKilojolts Consulting Group has designed and implemented energy waste reduction programs for a wide range of leading local, regional, and national supermarket clients. Learn More
ContactGary Markowitz at 781-861-6800 or toll-free at 866-670-5928