The Senior Care Facilities Energy Toolkit contains all the tools and technology you need to transform your employees' energy-wasting behaviors into energy-efficient best practices.Each Toolkit includes:
- 40+-page Manager's Handbook with step-by-step directions on how to implement SEE The Light in your community. View Table of Contents.
- Five Energy Tips proven to help facilities immediately start reducing energy costs.
- • Training Curriculum—Comprehensive education materials to train employees on energy-conserving work practices.
- Promotional materials—vibrant, impactful posters, stickers, and manager’s energy guides to reinforce your message.
- Employee communications documents to engage and motivate your staff to participate in SEE The Light. Just fill in your organization's name and details and you're ready to go.
- CD with digital files for easy SEE The Light implementation.
- SEE The Light Benchmarking Software: Capture your current energy usage, track energy use reductions, and reward success. (Single site license included with initial Toolkit fee. Additional licenses extra; Windows XP or 7 Pro-compatible)
- Audit sheets to monitor compliance and measure success.
- Temperature gauges—yes, real "tools" to measure temperatures and promote compliance.
Custom-Designed ProgramsKCG Energy has designed and implemented energy waste reduction programs for a wide range of towns, cities, and municipal departments. Learn More
ContactGary Markowitz at 781-861-6800 or toll-free at 866-670-5928