The Municipal Manager's Energy Toolkit is an "energy manager in a box." It contains everything municipal leaders need to implement a simple, cost-effective energy waste reduction program.Each Toolkit includes:
- 50+-page Handbook with step-by-step directions on how to implement SEE The Light in your municipality. View Table of Contents.
- Communications Assessment—a pre-formatted survey that uncovers the most effective method of disseminating program information.
- Six Energy Tips proven to help municipalities immediately start reducing energy costs.
- Curriculum—strategies that integrate SEE The Light with energy education for maximum effectiveness in schools.
- Promotional materials—vibrant, impactful posters, stickers, and manager's energy guides to get your message out.
- Employee communications documents to engage and motivate your staff to participate in SEE The Light. Just fill in your municipality’s name and details and you're ready to go.
- CD with digital files for easy SEE The Light implementation.
- SEE The Light Benchmarking Software: An easy-to-use benchmarking tool to capture your current energy usage, track energy use reductions, and reward success. (Single site license included with initial Toolkit fee. Additional licenses extra)
- Audit sheets to monitor compliance and measure success.
- Temperature gauges—yes, real “tools” to measure temperatures and promote compliance.
Custom-Designed ProgramsKCG Energy has designed and implemented energy waste reduction programs for a range of clients. Learn More
ContactGary Markowitz at 781-861-6800 or toll-free at 866-670-5928